Can Lack of Sleep causes Cancer? Act Before its Too Late!
In India, every year over 11, 57,294 Lakhs peoples listed as cancer patient.
Cancer is a disease which configures an uninhibited division of abnormal cells in a part of the body. Generally, Cancer is a large group of diseases whose causes, characteristics and occurrence can vary greatly.
A benign tumor is localized, develops slowly and does not usually result in the patient’s death.
Cancer is group of more than 100 identical diseases. It can develop almost anywhere in the body.
Many cancer symptoms are similar those of other sickness and it may be that you don’t have any symptoms at all in the early stages of the disease.
Take a look at some symptoms listed below. Have you felt any one of them in your daily routine?
- Prolonged sore throat
- Persistent cough
- Bloody vomit, stool or urine
- Cough productivity
- Inexplicable weight loss
- Yellowing of complexion
- Changes in bowels movement or urination
- Moles that changes in form of size and pigmentation
- Lumps or sore that doesn’t heal
Causes of Cancer
There are many reasons of cancer and some are curable. Here are some risk factors that increase the risk of cancer.
- Cigarette smoking and use of tobacco
- Alcohol drinking
- Environmental factors
Avoid these habits if you have one of them. It may cause you cancer.
Worst Types of Cancer
Here the list of common cancer types those are determined in the greatest frequency.
- Bladder cancer
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Liver cancer
- Lung cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Skin cancer
- Thyroid cancer
- Uterine cancer
Stages of Cancer
A stage of a cancer majorly describes the size of tumor and if it has expanded to other parts of the body at the time of diagnoses. It is important for doctors to identify the stage of cancer so they can easily understand how serious the cancer is. Stages of cancer identified by-
- Lab tests
- CT,MRI,PET or nuclear scans
Treatment of Cancer
Cancer treatments are being regularly succeeded. Progressively more effectual and better treatments are available. As treatment has evolved, the results have improved. These days many immunological therapies and smart drug delivery are used. There are many types of cancer drugs which are usually used in combination. Here we listed treatments for cancer:
- Radiation therapy
- Surgery(Cryosurgery, laser surgery, hyperthermia, photodynamic therapy)
- Immuno therapy(checkpoint inhibitors, adoptive cell transfer, monoclonal antibodies, treatment vaccines)
- Targeted therapy
- Hormone therapy
- Stem cell transplant(autologus, allogenic, syngeneic)
- Precision medicines
- Clinical trials
- Complementary and alternative drugs
These are the treatments that cure to a cancer patient.
Side Effects of Cancer Treatment
Side effects fluctuate from person to person when they receive the same treatment. Side effects come after a year or in months of treatment. These are the side effects of cancer treatment:
- Appetite loss
- Fertility issue in boys and men
- Fertility issue in girls and women
- Hair loss
- Infection and neutropenia
- Memory or concentration problems
- Mouth and throat problems
- Nausea and vomiting
- Nerve problems
- Sexual health issues
- Skin and nail changes
- Sleep problems
- Urinary and bladder problems
How to Prevent CANCER?
Here are some tips to prevent yourself for cancer:
- Don’t use tobacco
- Protect your skin from the sun
- Eat a healthy diet
- Sustain a healthy weight
- Practice safer sex and avoid risky contents
- Get immunized(HPV and Hepatitis B)
- Know about your family medical history and get regular cancer checkup
Cancer is a curse to all patients as this disease makes patient physically weak and their side effects affects your body for a very long time or lifetime.
But, you can prevent yourself by the tips given above. Avoid habits of drinking and smoking. Take a healthy diet and be physically strong. If you notice any symptoms immediately consult your doctor.